Please read the following terms and conditions of this web site carefully before using this web site. By using this web site, You understand and give your consent to these terms and conditions of use. Please read this disclaimer regularly as DisabilityEvaluation.com reserves the right to revise, modify and update any terms and conditions at anytime without notice.
- Disclaimer on Emergency Medical Conditions.
DO NOT USE THIS SITE FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCY SERVICE. IN AN EMERGENCY, CALL 911 OR YOU LOCAL EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE NUMBER.
- Disclaimer on Medical Advice.
DisabilityEvaluation.com is a web site designed to help users find and understand different aspects and information on Spinal Disability Ratings, Spine Impairment Ratings and other health related topics. This site does NOT provide medical advice. Always seek the advice of your licensed treating physician or other licensed qualified health care providers with any questions you might have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking medical treatment due to information obtained on DisabilityEvaluation.com. The content of the DisabilityEvaluation.com web site, such as all text, graphics, images, and information posted on the web site as well as information obtained through “links” on this web site are for informational purposes only.
- Liability of DisabilityEvaluation.com and its Chiropractic Physicians.The use of DisabilityEvaluation.com and the content herein is to be used at your own risk. The DisabilityEvaluation.com site and the site content are provided “as is.” DisabilityEvaluation.com disclaims all warranties; expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise. Specifically, DisabilityEvaluation.com makes no representations or warranties about the following:
- The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Dr. Gerald R. Lapinsky, Chiropractic Physician, D.C., C.S.D.E., D.A.B.D.A. and/or DisabilityEvaluation.com and its individual contributors from any claims resulting from the use of the service which damages the subscriber or any other party.
- B. The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness or timeliness of the content, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of DisabilityEvaluation.com.
- C. IN NO EVENT SHALL DISABILITYEVALUATION.COM, ITS LICENSORS, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE DISABILITYEVALUATION.COM WEB SITE.
- DisabilityEvaluation.com reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary to protect the personal safety of our staff, members or the public.
- There are no refunds for any reason.
- Use of our web site means that you agree to indemnify and hold DisabilityEvaluation.com, Dr. Gerald R. Lapinsky, Chiropractic Physician, D.C., C.S.D.E., D.A.B.D.A. and its principals harmless from and with respect to any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses, joint or several, under statute, common law or otherwise, arising out of, based upon or in connection with access, use, inability to use or misuse of the services or any other circumstances.4. DisabilityEvaluation.com Physicians
Your use of DisabilityEvaluation.com may involve contact with a DisabilityEvaluation.com physician. The physicians of DisabilityEvaluation.com will not give medical advice; rather they will help you find answers to your Impairment and Disability questions. Contact with a DisabilityEvaluation.com physician will NOT create a physician-patient relationship. A doctor and patient relationship is only entered when the patient completes the Terms of Acceptance and the appropriate paperwork and has a face-to-face meeting with Dr. Gerald R. Lapinsky, Chiropractic Physician, D.C., C.S.D.E., D.A.B.D.A.. We encourage users to maintain their current relationships with their own personal physicians. The interaction with DisabilityEvaluation.com physicians is not intended to be used as a substitute to the personal, hands-on treatment your personal physician can provide.
DisabilityEvaluation.com physicians will not diagnose, treat, or prescribe medication, prescription or otherwise to users of this site.
DisabilityEvaluation.com will not keep medical information, however we reserve the right to record the dialogue contained within the e-mail at our discretion.
We encourage you to refrain from disclosing personal information of a kind you would wish to be kept confidential. Our chiropractic physicians will NOT enter a “doctor-patient” relationship with users and thereby will not consider personal medical information, which is provided by users, as part of any type of permanent “medical record.”
The services provided by DisabilityEvaluation.com are for legitimate and lawful purposes. The user understands that it is illegal to get information for reasons of fraud and/or any other illegal activity.
- Email to the Chiropractic Physicians
We encourage users to send questions to the doctor via E-mail. We will make every effort to respond to doctor-directed E-mail in a timely fashion. We do not answer E-mail on weekends or holidays. However there my be circumstances that may delay our response and DisabilityEvaluation.com will not be held accountable for such delays. Please limit your requests to one per Email sent. The doctor will not provide diagnoses or treatment or prescribe medication. The doctor may give an impression of what impairment and/or disability of a certain group of symptoms may represent, however this is not to be used as medical advice per se. Actual diagnosis, treatment, and medication prescriptions should be obtained solely from your own personal physician.
Thank you for your cooperation! We sincerely hope you find DisabilityEvaluation.com to be helpful and convenient to use. Our mission is to provide users with a quick, easy and confidential way to find answers to any and all Spine Impairment and Spine Disability related questions.
GENERAL DISCLAIMER: The information contained on this web site is not intended to alleviate, improve, maintain or cure medical and/or non-medical condition(s). This material does not constitute medical and/or legal advice. By using this web site, the user understands that they are not entering into a doctor and patient relationship. A doctor and patient relationship is only entered when a person completes the Terms of Acceptance and the appropriate paperwork and has a face-to-face meeting with Dr. Gerald R. Lapinsky, Chiropractic Physician, D.C., C.S.D.E., D.A.B.D.A. This web site is intended for informational purposes only. Consult a licensed physician for specific recommendations and treatment. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Dr. Gerald R. Lapinsky, Chiropractic Physician, D.C., C.S.D.E., D.A.B.D.A. and/or DisabilityEvaluation.com and its individual contributors from any claims resulting from the use of the service or any other circumstances and/or which damages the subscriber or any other party. We reserve the right to make changes to this web site at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Copyright © 1998 – 2017 www.DisabilityEvaluation.com
All Worldwide Rights Reserved